May 26, 2010

Miley Cyrus feat Billy Ray Cyrus - Butterfly Fly Away

You tucked me in
Turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that
Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me every where
You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be
And when i couldn't sleep at night
Cared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly Fly Away

(hold)

Butterfly Fly Away (Butterfly Fly Away)
Got your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly Fly Away (Butterfly Fly Away)
You've bin waiting for this day
All along and known just what to do

(hold)

Butterfly, Butterfly, Butterfly..
Butterfly Fly Away

(hold)

Butterfly Fly Away

(hold)

Butterfly Fly Away..


Well, it’s Hanna montana’s song.. I likes this song very much.. Sometimes I think feels back to my childhood.. when I was a child, I wanted to be a butterfly that could fly to everywhere that I liked. Fly to a place that spring was came, and perch to bloomed flowers.. Decorate garden.. ^^ hihihihi.. wew, back to topic.. From caterpillar, she always wished that she can be a beautiful butterfly. But to be that, she must survive her own. So she can’t be ate from bird, and when she to be a cocoon, she survive herself inside. Caterpillar try to tear her blanket, she waiting until she can tear her blanket and can flying beautifully.. From this song, I think singer felt that she not yet to be someone, like as caterpillar wished to be butterfly. She survived herself like as caterpillar did. In this time, there’re many troubles, from family, friends, or anything else. May be we still a caterpillar, that must survived ourself. We didn’t lose our courage, so we can to be strong and beautiful as butterfly. I believe that we can fly together to find our dream and catch it! Yeah! We can do it! ^^



-survive.chan-

0 comments:

Post a Comment