Oct 30, 2013

Flashback 2012 *CF-Showtime*

in 2012

Just ordinary student in the 4th semester, too much assignment that I must did. And my job just made assignment, made assignment and made assignment.. Hahahaha.. and finally I found my 'family'. There are CF=Chinese Family, CF is my Clan at Karaoke game online, it called Show time. When may, we have gathering in Bandung. Here's a part of CF, although our clan not axis as another clan, I proud to be a part of them.      
Our family photos @Showtime rooms *without me*

My first gathering @PVJ Bandung

In my first gathering, that is my first experiences go to Bandung with a car. Our gathering held in Bandung, CF Jakarta member come to Bandung. And this is the first cross region. We came to Bandung in the morning and came home in the night.. I felt very happy that can have gathering with the others, we have so much fun.

My second gathering @ Central Park Jakarta
In the second gathering, Bandung member come to Jakarta, we have this gathering because our 'mascot' ADII *<< gray boy* from Surabaya came to Jakarta. I was very happy because we can sing together, play together, and eat together.. 
My Third gathering @Taman Anggrek Jakarta
In the third gathering, Bandung member come to Jakarta again, in this gathering, because our lovely pretty qtie *our leader* from Selat Panjang came to Jakarta. So we celebrate for our leader for the first gathering. 

This is my story about my family, many 'side story' in there. I got many things from them, I got little brother, older sister, and some 'love' story. Hahahahah. Got a love letter from some member. hihihi.. Until now, these clan still axis, =3 but, I can't play that game online anymore, because of some reason. But, I still love my clan, love my family, and I proud to be a part of them. Love yaaa.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment