Jun 22, 2010

About My favorite Dancer, BRANDON !!!


Hahahaha.. Once upon a time, when I read my comic, my brother watched Indonesia Mencari Bakat bersama Supermie.. I saw BRANDON! And I falling love with him.. hahaha.. Since I love dance, especially hip-hop, street dance, and break dance.. I always falling love with someone can dancing.. I think he is the most talented boy in Indonesia.. hahahaha.. Because, when he was 6 years old, he already occupied dance.. ouw~ When I saw his dance.. I felt melting.. hahahaha.. *lebai mode on* He is from Surabaya, arek-arek suroboyo.. I like his dialect.. Medokh wae.. >-< st="on">brandon tengil.. But I think, that’s his power of attraction.. hahahaha.. Once again I felt to fast I was born, want born more slow, then I can be his girlfriend.. kwkwkwkw.. Every time when I saw Brandon, I always shout out loud.. wkwkwkw.. How can, a cute boy like him have dance skill so impressively.. Yesterday I saw him, like as ken at tekken *action game in PS*. So cuteeee.. If you want to know about brandon, you can see his page.. And don’t forget, watch Brandon in Indonesia Mencari Bakat at Transtv every Saturday and Sunday night.. And the most important one.. Don’t forget give him support by sms, tick IMB(space)BRANDON sent to 9910.. hahaha.. GO BRANDON, GO BRANDON GO! GO BRANDON, GO BRANDON GO!


-brandon.lupher-

0 comments:

Post a Comment